- This event has passed.
Fortress TF2 Community LAN
25. November 2022 bis 27. November 2022
Zeit & Ort
25. Nov., 12:00 – 27. Nov., 20:00
RCADIA, Oberer Landweg 27 – 29, 21033 Hamburg, Deutschland
Welcome to the first Team Fortress 2 LAN Event at the RCADIA! Featuring a competitive 6s tournament! The tournament lasts from Friday until Sunday and will be packed with extra events such as beer pong, Karaoke and many other fun activities! Get ready for an amazing weekend with your favourite military fashion simulator! This tournament is BYOC! You can either bring your own PC and monitor or borrow one from us (Prices are below)!
The tournament begins on Friday noon and ends on Sunday evening. We will regularly update the schedule and communicate changes on the RCADIA Discord (select Team Fortress 2 in #Roles).
Start: Friday, 12:00 Finish: Sunday, 20:00
The main tournament format will be 6s. There will be a Highlander Side Event on Saturday. The tournament will be run by the Phoenix Red crew and follow the classic EU format. You can apply for the tournament here: https://play.toornament.com/en_GB/tournaments/6072571474844688384/
To participate in the community weekend you need a valid Seat Ticket (per person). All participants must be at least 16 years old. For persons under 18 years of age, the applicable laws for the protection of minors apply. A parental consent form is required for the start of the event.
Prize Pool: The Prize pool will start at 1,500€ and increase with confirmed attendance. The payout may take at least 3 months due to our accounting process.
Each individual participant must purchase either a spectator or seat ticket in order to enter the hall. There are 80 PCs and 100 monitors available, make sure to secure them quickly!
– 20€ Spectator – 40€ Seat Early Bird – 20€ Monitor – 40€ PC
Need a place to stay? Why not sleep directly at the venue! You can book our hotel rooms here: https://www.rcadia.de/hotel/ Promo-Code: 8CAGCB82IHHLYY2
Welcome to Hamburg! We have an easily accessible airport that is connected to our amazing public train network! You could travel –
· By Plane!If you want to come by plane, you can fly to Hamburg Airport (HAM). From there it takes approximately 50 minutes to get to the venue. Take S1 train to Blankenese/Wedel (they are all going into the same direction) get out at Berliner Tor. At Berliner Tor and switch to S2/S21 to Bergedorf/Aumühle and get out at Nettelnburg. From there it’s a 5 minute walk.
· By Train!If you travel by train you will either arrive at Hamburg Hauptbahnhof (Hbf, Central Station) or at Hamburg Harburg. From Hbf take the S2/S21train to Bergedorf/Aumühle and get out at Nettelnburg (20 Minutes). From there it’s a 5 minute walk. From Harburg, you can either take the S3 train to Pinneberg, get out at Hbf and proceed from there (+20 mins), or you can take the X30 bus to Bergedorf and get out at Oberer Landweg (Eisenbahnbrücke) (30 min). The bus stops right in front of the Hotel.
· By Car!The RCADIA features a underground car park, where you are able to park for free.
Overall, we highly recommend taking advantage of the HVV train network (which includes busses and even ferries!). You might want to use the HVV app for optimal travel!
Got questions? Contact us at: email@example.com
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/VqsF537EXs
See you there, mercs!